Looking For Your Opinion
As you can see from the photos above, the Chevrolet Orange engine paint color doesn't go well with the pickup's finish color Copperhead Metallic Pearl. I'm going to repaint the engine and am looking for opinions of what color to use. Now, I'm thinking about black or silver (aluminum). Click on a picture to see a larger image.
Thanks,


3 Comments:
If this is gonna be one of those "show cars" where you show the engine, then I'd do silver... that would look prettier... only from a girl's point of view...
Teri
It won't be a "show car", but it will probably only be driven on week-ends, (when its not raining). I will be entering into car shows in this area.
Thanks for the input.
Before you suggested your two colors, I already had decided on black...only from a man's point of view...D
Post a Comment
<< Home