Pickup Console & Dash Update
.jpg)
.jpg)
The top photo shows the shifter in the general area where it will be installed, (I was checking for height placement). I will put in a horizontal shelf that will be attached to both sidewalls that will be used to attach the shifter instead of the floor mount.The middle photo shows the gauge placement that is the current selection. I considered the opinions that I heard, and made the changes as shown. I will probably bring the tach and speedometer a little closer together, (about a half-inch or so).
The last photo shows the storage lid, (and armrest), that I have temporarily decided upon. All of the MDF (wood) pieces will have spar urethane applied to keep moisture out, then covered with the same upholstery as the seats. The area behind the storage lid will have a covering that I'll roll out of 16 ga. steel and will be painted to match the primary color of the pickup. I hope to finish up the shifter shelf tomorrow and get the storage area lid finalized as well.
Until next time...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home