Denver Trip, Day 1
Marilyn and I left for Denver Wednesday morning, arrived 15 minutes early and got the rental car. We drove to Teri's and visited for a while, then went with Teri to a farmers market in Boulder and had lunch. Later in the afternoon, we went to Brynn's day care to meet Dan there to pickup Brynn. That's when I realized that I had forgotten my camera, (I guess that the CRS is getting worse, :)).We spent the night with Brynn, Kelli, and Dan. Thursday morning, Dan and Kelli went to work and we're going to keep Brynn for the day, (we're going to Teri's house where Dan and Kelli will come over there after they get off work.
Kelli has loaned me her camera, so I will get some pictures; but I need to learn how to operate it and download pictures to my laptop.
I hope to have some pictures on the next post.
Until next time...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home