Weekend Trip To The Valley
I left Hutto for the Valley on Friday morning. After arriving, I met with Jim Cameron about the project pickup progress, and there hasn't been a lot of progress. We had lunch at "The Blue Aquarium", kinda pricey, food was decent. I got to have a brief visit with Kevin at the Pizza Hut office, and also had a chance to talk with Jay Hanshaw.Saturday morning, Francis came up from Brownsville, and we went over to Camco for a brief look-around. Saturday afternoon, I went back by myself and met Jim there, and we worked on the pickup cab floor patches for 2 or 3 hours. Saturday night I got to watch the Cowboys - Falcons game on Mother's DirectTV hookup. At half-time things didn't look to good for the 'Boys, but the 2nd half really picked up.
I left Edinburg this morning around 6:00, and was home a little after 11:00. I unloaded some mesquite wood that I brought back for BBQ next year, as well as some steel that Francis gave me for some welding projects that I have planned.
I've got another week to work before Kelli, Dan, and Brynn come for a visit, Marilyn has been busy preparing the house for their visit. We've got to remember that Brynn is quite mobile now, and we need to make sure that there's nothing down low that she could get into.
Until next time...


1 Comments:
mesquite flavored BBQ--yummy!
Post a Comment
<< Home