Sunday, November 12, 2006

Another Valley Trip

I went to the Valley this week-end. I left Friday morning around 5:00, and arrived around 10:00. After stopping by Mother's for a few minutes, I went to McAllen and met Kevin and Laura for lunch. Then, I went over to Camco to check on the pickup progress, and found that not much progress had been made. Jim has just about gotten back to a normal schedule after the death of his mother and step-mother, so he'll be spending more time on it with Gene than he has in the past.

Francis came up to Mother's on Saturday, and we had a nice visit. I had planned to go home Saturday afternoon, but found out that a car show was scheduled Sunday at Palmer Pavilion in McAllen; so, I stayed over to attend the car show.

The car show was sponsored by RGV Old Cars club, (http://www.rgvoldcars.com/rgvoc.htm). I saw several people that I hadn't seen in several years, and saw a lot of real neat cars.

Until next time...

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger DEH said...

So maybe your truck in that car show next year????

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Harry said...

I'm hoping that it will be done by then, that would be a great place to debut it.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Several people missed you at the car show. Most of them went later in the day, which of course you weren't their anymore. Jim Cassidy went as well, but he said he was video taping alot and not really paying attention to who was there. He said he would have liked to see you, maybe next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home