Chamber of Commerce Week-end

We have had a beautiful two days, (Friday/Saturday). With clear to partly cloudy skies and temps in the low to mid-sixties, it was time to get outside and do something like put some primer on the shop equipment that I built last month.
We had a cold front come through yesterday and last night. It was 36 this morning and is supposed to get only to the low fifties today. Next Sunday we could have lows in the upper-teens, (according to one forecaster). I'm going to the Valley next week-end, (2/3 - 2/4), and am taking Charlie with me. He's never been there, and I wanted him to meet Mother, Francis, and some of my Valley friends.
I plan to bring my trailer back, even though the pickup project cab/doors could be finished up within a month. It's a long story, but I plan to try and get some week-end hauling jobs. I'm going to do this to see if it is something that I might want to do after retirement from the state.
Until next time...


1 Comments:
Let your new re-wirement job begin! Keep us posted.
Post a Comment
<< Home